The success of SEO depends on the ability to bring the website on top of the page when you Google a particular term or keyword. A good SEO firm helps to bring your website at the top of the page for most of the relevant keywords. You can shape your business with a leading SEO company in India. If the SEO firms have the ability to do the same, the purpose of hiring them is justified. However, don’t just go by their face value.
Now you have finally decided that you require a SEO freelancer or company as you need to increase your sales. So which SEO freelancer or Company should you choose? At the outset you should set your goal. Your goal should be to increase relevant traffic to your website that will convert and thereby increase your revenue. It could also be to increase signups for a trial, increase downloads, or the popularity of your brand.
Checklist For Selecting the Best SEO Company in India:
- Checkout top industry websites like MOZ which maintain lists of recommended SEO and companies.
- Checkout author profiles at the leading and reputed SEO websites and contact the authors to check whether they are into SEO consulting.
- Check SEOs with proven knowledge who contribute useful tips and suggestions in any SEO community and their comments are appreciated by the SEO experts and community members.
- Speak to your friends from your professional and personal networks who have used the services of a SEO consultant or company.
- Shortlist a possible good SEO consultant or company using Google search results by checking out terms such as SEO Goa, SEO Consultant Goa etc.
- Do Not Select Any SEO company, freelancer, or consultant Based On Spam Email Or Cold Call
- Check what the shortlisted company or consultant has written on their website.
- Check whether they are active in SEO communities, forums and Question and Answer websites.
- Check If The SEO Company Follows The Search Engine’s Guidelines
- If the Company Claims a Special Relationship With Google, then RUN AWAY.
- Check rankings obtained for previous clients
- Also check out if there are any SEO case studies and Testimonials on the website of the SEO Company.
- Beware of SEO companies that claim to guarantee rankings.
- RUN AWAY if the SEO company assures results in a few days time.
- Be careful of companies who will will not inform you of the changes they do to your website.
- Know The Person Who Will Actually Work on Your Website