Pay-per-click (PPC) marketing is a type of marketing in which advertisers pay a fee each time when one of their ads is clicked. You only have to pay for advertising if someone clicks on it. It is essentially a method of 'buying' visits to your website in addition to driving organic website traffic. You can also hire the best PPC marketing agency at https://pivotal4.com/services/ppc-marketing-agency-london/.
Image Source: Google
One of the most common types of PPC is search engine advertising, which allows advertisers to pay for ad placement in a search engine's sponsored links.
The benefits of using PPC: PPC has many advantages that will benefit your business, including the following:
- Your ad will be displayed on the first results page when someone searches for a related term
- Optimised PPC is cost-effective
- More exposure and brand visibility as targeted traffic is directed to your site
- You can run multiple ad campaigns for each keyword
- Provides instant traffic
- It results in higher click-through rates (CTR), more conversions, and increased sales revenue
If PPC is working properly, the return on ad spend (ROAS) should be high. It's critical to understand the best ways to run a PPC campaign because search engines will reward more relevant, well-targeted PPC campaigns with lower-cost ad clicks. If ads are satisfying and useful to users, Google will lower your cost per click, resulting in a higher profit.