Acrylic is a popular material for bathroom remodels because of its durability and easy cleanup. Here are five reasons to choose acrylic for your bathroom renovation:
1. Acrylic is scratch-resistant. This means that it won't easily show signs of wear and tear, whether from water or other elements.
2. Acrylic is easy to clean. Because it is non-toxic, you can simply wipe it down with a damp cloth if it becomes dirty.
3. Acrylic is lightweight. This means that it won't add any extra weight to your bathroom scale, making it easier to move around during the renovation process.
4. Acrylic is affordable. While there may be a higher initial cost associated with acrylic compared to other materials, this expense will likely be outweighed by the long-term savings you'll reap from not having to replace your bathroom furniture or walls over time.
5. Acrylic is versatile. Whether you're looking for a standalone vanity or wall unit, acrylic offers an array of stylish options that can fit nearly any décor style.
Some models boast a lifetime warranty on the exclusive components. They're also affordable; so if you're considering installing an acrylic tub into your bathroom, but aren't quite sure yet where it will go, then these products could be perfect for you.