Bowling as a sport has its roots and origin from the culture of the Egyptians. With time elapsing, the game has truly evolved and taken a different direction and is currently viewed as a different culture on its own around the globe.
It has become a very common and popular game which is being played by people from all walks of life from the youths to the aged people. To know about bowling read this article.
Initially, it was taken as a very boring game that was mostly played by older people in society as a means to pass time after their retirement from work.
Nevertheless, after elapsing of time, people have generated interest in this game and even the youth and teenagers are now fanatics of the sport.
Several clubs have been put up for bowling and the majority of these clubs have introduced a section for the youth which is termed as ''junior section''. The reason behind its rising popularity is because of its ease to learn and it is incorporated with a lot of fun. The advantages of playing this sport are as follows
• The game can be played by people of all ages and has no age limit.
• The game is health-wise advisable and an everlasting fitness game.
• It plays a big part in ensuring the balance and coordination of the body.
• In this fun-filled field of bowling, children parties are held to ensure the fun is spread equally to all age groups of the society.
• It is a recreational and leisure sport.
The game provides a competitive chance as well as offering a fascinating social activity.